Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Challenge 40: all about backgrounds

Hi everyone!

Deborah here for you with the super fun NEW challenge #40!
 
Thank you for all who participated to our latest challenge, it will be a hard time to choose a winner!
There are so many great entries!
The winner will be announced on the 26th of juni.
 
Back to the new challenge.
I love it to create scènes with my stamps. There are also very beautiful background stamps. It would be so much fun if you would try that!
 
So our new challenge is: 
All about backgrounds
 

 
I made this card for the new challenge and used a rubber stamp from The East Wind.
First, I drew some clouds to create a sky and coloured around them with my blue markers.
After that, you can colour your stamp and finish with the grass. 
I kept my card very simple because I wanted to hold the focus on the image.
 
 
Here are all the colours I've used for this image:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000 & R20 for the cheeks
hair: E57, E39, E37, E35, E31, E50
pink: RV29, RV25, RV55, RV52
eyes: E35, YG13, YG17
orange: YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
clouds: C3, C1, C0
sky: B00, B000, B0000
grass: YG11, YG13, YG17, YG67, G28
 
I hope you liked my card and now it's your turn!
Please be aware that only entries from those living in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East are possible. 

To enter visit our Challenge page and enter your link in Mr Linky
before the end of June 24
The winner will be announced on June 27.

We are looking forward to see your creations!
Hugs
Deborah

1 comment:

Becky said...

wow. This is simply stunning.